Today is the last day of 2012, and time has flown so quickly! Before we usher the New Year and welcome 2013, what better time than now to reflect on all that’s happened in 2012. Here’s my top ten list of amazing things that have happened to me:
- I got married on July 1st to the best husband in the world. In front of our family and friends who traveled short and long distances to be with us on our special occasion. It truly was the best day of my life. Check out our wedding here on Style Me Pretty.
- On July 21st, hubby and I did it all over again and got married in my hometown of Singapore! At the Raffles Hotel, we celebrated in true Singaporean style. We had a picture featured in HELLO! Canada – December 10th issue.
- May 2012 – an unexpected event took place that forced me to reflect what was important in life and what I was passionate about. This sparked the notion and ideas that came to be BLoved Events.
- Honeymoon in Bali – after celebrating two weddings with hubby, we wined, dined and relaxed in Bali.
- I became a certified Wedding Planner in August 2012, this was the first step in pursuing my passion and make strides in starting my own business.
- I booked my very first wedding couple – you guys know who you are, thank you C&D!
- On November 13th, I officially launched BLoved Events, don’t forget to find me on Facebook and Twitter too.
- To the rest of my 2013 couples – thank you also for believing in me. I can’t wait to be there for you on your wedding day next year.
- Meeting new friends and vendors, I’m lucky to have worked with you at my own wedding and various events in Toronto, and I’m looking forward to working with many of you in the future.
- I have an amazing group of family and friends who have not only supported me, but who continue to inspire me in countless ways throughout the year. I would not be here without you, and in case I don’t say it enough… Thank you for your support and believing in me!
Cheers to 2013! Happy New Year everyone and cheers to 2013!! There is much to look forward to, so thank you again to all of you, family, friends, vendors and couples. The best is yet to come!
*Photo courtesy of Sandy Tam Photography